Friday 2 August 2019

New Theme Announcement


What a fantastic reveal that was!  I think we should all feel very pleased with ourselves :-)  As always it's wonderful seeing the variety of interpretations of the theme and the different techniques that members have experimented with.

We now have the following themes left in the bag:
  1. The Sea
  2. Memories
  3. A quilt inspired by a newspaper headline
  4. Emotions feelings
  5. Opposites attract
  6. Colour theory
  7. Dreams
  8. Wishes
  9. A scene from a book
and the random number generator has chosen.


So our theme for reveal on 1 November is Dreams.  How exciting!

Catherine

6 comments:

  1. That's a tough one Catherine I foresee lots of head scratching ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you... but at the same time it will be interesting to see everyone's interpretation.

      Delete
    2. yup head scratching has commenced. Nothing popping into my head at all on this one!

      Delete
  2. This is going to be an interesting theme. Lots to ponder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my idea and I am beginning today collecting what I need!

    ReplyDelete