Wednesday 3 May 2023

New Theme Announcement

Thank you for all your wonderful "Maps" quilts. They were all so creative and fun. It's time to choose the next theme. This is the list we're working from. 

  1. Patterns in Nature
  2. Maps 
  3. Collage
  4. Vintage
  5. Circles and Squares
  6. Spices
  7. Mosaic
  8. TBA (Edited to add "Harmony" to the list)
I've removed "Maps" from the list to narrow it down to the remaining categories. Someone still needs to choose a theme for "TBA." Any ideas? For our next theme, the Random Picker Wheel landed on number 3:

 "Collage."


(https://tools-unite.com/tools/random-picker-wheel)

The deadline for this theme is August 1st, 2023 at 10.00am GMT but remember you can always put your post up earlier and Schedule it.

In the meantime, you are welcome to share your thoughts, ideas and progress here on The Endeavourers Blog.

This is my first attempt at choosing a theme. My thanks to Janine for prompting me and telling what I needed to do.

Happy Sewing!

Barbara



2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara I had put in Harmony so maybe that could be added. Looking forward for another attempt at collage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me! I'll add it to the list for next time.

      Delete