Thursday 6 August 2020

New Theme Announcement

I hope everybody enjoyed this reveal as much as I did. It was really interesting to see the inspiration packages and prompts that everyone sent and to discover how they were used to create such an exciting collection of quilts. For the next quarter, we are back to our list.


The remaining themes are...

  1. The Sea
  2. Memories
  3. A quilt inspired by a newspaper headline
  4. Emotions feelings
  5. Opposites attract
  6. Colour theory
... and Mr Random Generator has chosen

So our next theme, due on November 1st, is number 1 'The Sea'.

I feel the sea is something that turns up in lots of our quilts quite regularly so I am looking forward to seeing an entire set of sea themed quilts.

Happy Sewing!

Janine :)

2 comments:

  1. That was my contribution to the hat and I'm itching to get stuck in :-). I'm so grateful to be a part of this lovely group!

    ReplyDelete