In February I found a dolls house with furniture and these dolls on ebay. I plan to paint up the house for my granddaughter and her soon-to-be-born sister but I had no use for the dolls (which are unsuitable for little children). Whilst brainstorming what to with them, I considered a quilt like this and put it together soon afterwards. I used a shadow box because I wanted to a more dimensional effect but I think it's really too small to get the effect I wanted.
It seems I do better with a theme than when I'm left to my own devices!
I'm looking forward to seeing all the other quilts for this quarter and I'll post about the new themes in a separate post later today.
I hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend :)