Tuesday 30 January 2018

A late start!


Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all!


When I first saw the title "Nature" I thought "Oh, that will be quite easy" ..... Nah!


I have to admit I had trouble getting started, although I had the idea of working from this photo right from the word go!

The Flashing Scissors

I started with ideas of drawing the branch with leaves and berries, but soon realised that including leaves would be too complicated in the time I have left!

The Flashing Scissors


I hope you will visit my blog where I am sharing more details with all my blogging friends.




Hugs,
Barbara xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think we have all had the same trouble Barbara :) Love the photo look forward to seeing how you have interpreted it into your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! I don’t feel quite soooo bad then!
      Barbara xx

      Delete
  2. Don't stress!! Sometimes ideas don't come together like you envision them. Or supplies don't cooperate. Gosh, we all know how THAT goes. So glad you are in the group!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes things just don't work out but it looks from your blog as if you are making good progress now! :-)

    ReplyDelete