We work in any style suggested by the theme, but once in a while, we will also throw a particular technique into the mix as an incentive to be adventurous.
- to share enthusiasm
- to share inspiration and ideas, and document our progress and process
- to challenge ourselves to move outside our comfort zones (for example by working with new colours, fabrics, materials or techniques)
- to develop our own styles and practices
- to encourage each other in all of the above
- to boldly go where no quilter has gone before (not really)
- The theme for our first ever reveal on 1st February 2018 was 'Nature'.
- The theme for our second reveal on 1st May 2018 will be 'Change/Transformation'
- The theme for our third reveal on 1 August 2018 is 'Spiral'
- The theme for our fourth reveal on 1 November 2018 is to be confirmed
The deadline for themes is 10.00am GMT
Catherine - http://www.knottedcotton.com @knottedcotton
Janine – https://rainbowhare.com/
Nancy – http://www.patchworkbreeze.blogspot.com/
Carol – http://beadsandbirds.blogspot.com/
Barbara – https://theflashingscissors.blogspot.co.uk/
Ruth – http://benandcharlyscorner.blogspot.co.uk/
Gwen – https://textileranger.com/
Martha – www.weekenddoings.com
Julie – www.pinkdoxies.com
Maureen – https://josephinaballerina.com/
Tonia – http://allthingzsewn.blogspot.com
Kay – http://thecraftyyak.wordpress.com
Fiona - http://celticthistlestitches.blogspot.co.uk/
For more information see our Who are we? page.