Friday 4 May 2018

New Theme Announcement


Thanks to everyone who posted a 'Transformation/Change' quilt - it was fascinating reading about the ideas behind the imagery.

Now for the next theme.  Still in the hat, we have:
  1. the sea
  2. a walk in the park
  3. texture
  4. memories
  5. improv
  6. a quilt inspired by a newspaper headline
  7. emotions feelings
  8. opposites attract
  9. colour theory
  10. dreams
  11. wishes
  12. a scene from a book
  13. spiral
  14. raindrops keep falling on my head
and Mr Random has chosen

So our new theme is Spiral, and the reveal is at 0700 GM on 1 August.

7 comments:

  1. Thank You..will have to give this one some real thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This one will challenge the brain cells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just was able to read the the latest posts and my email. Yes to your question of do I still want to be part of the group. I have been i'll with heart problems for about 2 months with heart issues. I have two eyes surgery's in the last month due to the cataract surgery last fall. I got home last night at 8:00PM from a heart catherazation and multiple tests, due to the way this was done I'm not allowed to use my right arm for a week so typing is a chore (to put it nicely) as well. Good report is all veins are clear and stint is clear. Got a pat on the back for that. Good diet habits Simi poor report is heart not pumping strong enough but critical. On a new med for that and in one month will start cardio exercises and possibly get off of that. So I'm a tired happy camper that is Praising the Lord. I can start sewing again in a week as well. Prayerfully some of mmy energy is back by theen. Hey another good thing is I have a week
    to brainstorm for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your spirit is amazing! I'm glad to hear you're coming through this. Be well.

      Delete
  4. This is going to be an interesting challenge. My first thought, having spent all day weeding is that everything is spiralling out of control! But that won't make the greatest quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the email, will go back and look at it. But, one idea popped into my head right away. Maybe I should work on that and not let my brain get into more ideas.

    ReplyDelete